Welcome!

Welcome to the Battle for America! Please feel free to leave comments that encourage friendly discourse; posts with swear words will be deleted.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Feeling Unprepared but still preparing my daily offering

Dear Lord,

It is you who prepares me for the task of this hour. It is you who says, “I choose the appointed time.” (Psalm 75:2). It is you “who judges uprightly when the earth and all its people quake.” (Psalm 75: 3). It is you “who holds its pillars firm.”

God is bringing His judgment. “He brings one down and exalts another.” (Psalm 75:7).

Lord, I present to you my daily offering this day. Let it be an aroma pleasing to you (Numbers 28:2). Take the little I have and multiply it. Take my life and let it be pleasing to you. Lift up your righteousness over the land. We give you America.

We lift your banner up over America. Take the offering that I give you this day and may it be pleasing unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment